Location: Hearthstone By The Lake, Burlington
Hearthstone Communities is the premier provider of services for our residents living in luxury senior condominiums. Hearthstone by the Lake in Burlington is our premiere location and we are seeking:
Part-Time Kitchen Help & Dishwasher
Hearthstone staff demonstrates a genuine interest to work with members of the Hearthstone Club by promoting their independence, wellness and delivering the highest standard of customer service in the industry. We are seeking an energetic and dependable individual for our kitchen operation.
The ideal candidate will currently be enrolled in or has successfully completed secondary school, and must possess a valid Food Handling certificate and Smart Serve certificate. The incumbent has the ability to work independently and as part of a team and can tolerate heat from kitchen area and occasionally work under crowded, noisy, and messy conditions, lift heavy objects (up to 23 kg / 50lbs) and walk short distances and stand throughout most of the shift. Flexibility in availability is essential (days, evenings, nights and weekend) although preferences will be considered if the schedule warrants.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Delivery of exceptional customer service at all levels of departmental contact
• Cleaning of department equipment, smallwares and the kitchen environment and removal of garbage as instructed
• Assist in preparation of food as directed by cooks
• Assist with receiving and inventories
• Deliver room service orders to resident suites
• Comply with Public Health department, Occupational Health & Safety Act, AGCO and Employment Standards Act and corporate policies